– Execute full software SDLC
– Review and analyze business needs and specifications to determine programming requirements for new and existing software projects
– Write well-designed, testable code
– Test & maintain software product to ensure strong functionality & optimization
– Develop and implement test plans for new projects, and maintenance of existing projects
– Recommend improvements to existing products as necessary
– Adapt to evolving technologies and processes
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
– Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
– Strong organizational and project management skills.
– Proficiency with .NET Technology and Java
– Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle or SQL Server (either one).
– Excellent verbal communication skills.
– Good analytics and problem solving skills.
– Attention to detail.